Blog directory A Story of a Girl to Become a Lawyer | Akshaya Patra Foundation

Donate and Save Tax

Home » , , , , » A Story of a Girl to Become a Lawyer

A Story of a Girl to Become a Lawyer

They say lawyers around the world are sentinels of justice and it is important that every country gets sincere lawyers to defend citizens’ cause. An Akshaya Patra’s beneficiary’s dream belongs here and the organisation takes pride in sharing children’s success stories.

Saraswathi - Akshaya Patra Beneficiary

Meet the 12-year-old Saraswathi who dreams of becoming a lawyer to protect the rights of citizens. She studies in Std VI at Kannavi Honnapura Higher Primary School, Hubballi in Karnataka. Saraswathi says she would like to uphold the most vital aspect of being a legal professional –honesty. “I want to be a good lawyer. I will not accept bribes. I will stand for justice. I will remain true to my profession,” she says.


Like most children, uniforms hold an appeal for Saraswathi too. She says “The lawyer’s robe signifies their power. Wearing a lawyer’s uniform will fill me with greater pride for my profession.” The Akshaya Patra Foundation serves mid-day meals in her school and many students including Saraswathi are humbled by the organisation’s service. With smile she says, “I like the food served, since it is warm and fresh. I especially like the Pulao. The lunch makes me happy and is one of the reasons I like coming to school.”

Akshaya Patra, an NGO in Hubballi and other parts of the country, wishes all the best for Saraswathi’s future endeavours. Join Akshaya Patra in bringing children closer to happiness through mid-day meals.

0 comments:

Back to School Campaign

Back to School Campaign
Donate for Children in Need

Akshaya Patra Annual Report 2015-16

I Share My Lunch

I'm Javeriya - An Aspiring footballer

Favourite Dishes of Beneficiaries

Follow Us

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Flicker Google plus

Popular Posts