Blog directory Dr. A.P.J Abdhul Kalam's visit to Akshaya Patra Foundation | Akshaya Patra Foundation

Donate and Save Tax

Dr. A.P.J Abdhul Kalam's visit to Akshaya Patra Foundation

Dr. A. P. J Abdul Kalam , the Former President of India visited the Akshaya Patra foundation at Bangalore on June 7, 2003 to inaugurate the Kids for Kids scheme.

“When I entered the divine, beautiful temple, I turned to Swami Madhu Pandit Dasa and appreciated his power to spread the message and particularly giving food under the Akshaya Patra program”, said  Dr. A.P.J during his visit to the facility.


0 comments:

Back to School Campaign

Back to School Campaign
Donate for Children in Need

Akshaya Patra Annual Report 2015-16

I Share My Lunch

I'm Javeriya - An Aspiring footballer

Favourite Dishes of Beneficiaries

Follow Us

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Flicker Google plus

Popular Posts